Welcome to the HVHC Meaningful Use Specialized Registry Homepage
The High Value Healthcare Collaborative (HVHC) is currently accepting data from Eligible Professionals (EP), Eligible Hospitals (EH) and Critical Access Hospitals (CAH) from our Members, to fulfill the Meaningful Use EHR Incentive Programs Public Health Objective, Measure 3, submission of data for specialized registry reporting.
To meet this objective EPs, EHs and CAHs are requested to electronically submit data from a Certified Electronic Health Record Technology (CEHRT) to HVHC.
The High Value Healthcare Collaborative (HVHC) has elected to be recognized as a Meaningful Use Specialized Registry to aid our Member sites in meeting Meaningful Use Public Health measures. HVHC has been charged with collecting and recording information on eligible providers and eligible hospitals that onboard and provide ongoing submission of data to HVHC for auditing purposes.
Specialized Registry Reporting
Measure: The EP, EH or CAH is in active engagement to submit data to a specialized registry
- Providers may use electronic submission methods beyond the functions of CEHRT to meet the requirements for the Specialized Registry Reporting measure
- A provider may report to more than one specialized registry and may count specialized registry reporting more than once to meet the required number of measures for the objective.
- A specialized registry cannot be duplicative of any of the other registries or reporting included in other meaningful use requirements.
- CMS FAQ 13653 – What counts as a specialized registry.
Steps for Meaningful Use Onboarding and Ongoing Submission with HVHC
- Ensure you are able to submit data from an ONC certified EHR.
- Ensure you are able to submit data to HVHC via a secure electronic transport method.
- Complete the Registration of Intent form and email to the PMO office.
- After your organization has submitted the initial data spec and begun the follow up submission process, the PMO will email a “Letter of Acknowledgment” of participation in our registry. For more information on the data submission and follow up process, see the Data Submission workflow located here.
If you have any questions regarding your MU testing with HVHC, please contact:
nts on legislation such as MACRA; public-private partnerships to inform evidence-based improvements to