HVHC has been approved by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) Portfolio Sponsor to offer Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part IV credit to physicians participating in the Sepsis Dissemination & Implemention Project.
Physicians may choose between two tracks. The first allows them to gain credit for their HVHC sepsis work through the HVHC Portfolio Sponsor Program. The second option is to use the HVHC Sepsis Project documents to fulfill MOC Part IV credit through their home health system’s sponsor program or to submit independently.
You can contact us for special assistance with any part of this process at HVHC.TDI.Program.Office@dartmouth.edu or 603-676-7257.
How to Obtain MOC Part IV Credit through HVHC
1. Please review the Program Requirements prior to completing step 2. By proceeding to step 2, you are indicating that you have reviewed the Program Requirements and confirm your eligibility.
2. Please fill out this brief Intake Form, informing HVHC of your commitment to participating in sepsis improvement efforts for MOC Part IV credit.
3. Please begin completing the Worksheet. When you have completed two quarters of improvement efforts, please move on to step 4.
4. Please communicate with the individual at your hospital or health system who is verifying your participation in sepsis improvement efforts, and have them sign the Attestation Form.
5. Please scan and submit your/your cohort of physicians’ worksheet and your individual Attestation Form to HVHC.TDI.Program.Office@dartmouth.edu.